MIAMI GARDENS, FL - JULY 10: Hanley Ramirez #2 of the Florida Marlins warms up against the Houston Astros at Sun Life Stadium on July 10, 2011 in Miami Gardens, Florida. (Photo by Marc Serota/Getty Images)
Source: H. Ramirez is not at all pleased at prospect of changing positions if
#Marlins sign Reyes; the two aren't the friends many portray.
Clark Spencer | @clarkspencer
The Obligatory List of Questions:
1. Are we surprised? Should we be surprised?
2. Is this a deal-breaker? I mean, how many times does the team need to go through this with him?
3. You're Jose Reyes. Miami has everything you want except an open SS position -- money, beaches, nice spots to film rap videos. Do you want to play next to Han-Ram?
4. You're Ozzie Guillen. You're the new boss in town and one of your fragile little butterflies has hurt feelings. How do you handle it? Do you try the persuasive, friendly route or do you try the "I'm the dad and this is my house" route?
5. You're Hanley Ramirez, and one of the best players on your team, yet the ONE name management has latched onto plays your position somewhat better than you. Would you move? Isn't this a pride thing? Why not request a trade?