Here are the latest rumors about the New York Yankees.
- Joel Sherman of the New York Post talked to Yankees general manager Brian Cashman, who says he wants to make a move with starting pitching, but not at the current cost.
- Robinson Cano spoke to a Spanish-speaking website, where he said that he is not looking for a contract extension, as his agent had told a reporter.
- The New York Post says that the Yankees are looking to bring back Bartolo Colon and Freddy Garcia who are both free agents. The Yankees caught lightning in a bottle with the two last year, can they again?
- Ed Valentine from SBNation New York looks at free agents that the Yankees may target, and thinks that the Yankees should focus on starting pitching.
- NJ.com's Marc Craig also talked to Cashman, who said that maybe the Yankees should have gone with Eric Chavez at third base late in the season, then goes on to say that he is waiting for the real Alex Rodriguez.