Some links, rumors and news to start your day with the Miami Marlins.
- Michael Jong from Fish Stripes, the SBNation Marlins blog, says that the Marlins made a mistake in tendering Juan Carlos Oviedo.
- Joe Capozzi from the Palm Beach Post says that Miami Marlins executives are hoping for their new ball park to be more friendly towards pitchers than hitters.
- Clark Spencer from the Miami Herald talks about the star power the Marlins now have with Mike Stanton already there, and now Jose Reyes as well.
- Spencer also reported via Twitter last night that the Marlins did not post a bid on Japanese pitcher Yu Darvish, They had previously been reported to have been interested.
- Steve Slowinski from SBNation Tampa Bay has some pictures for an inside look at the Marlins all ne wball park, set to debut this season.
- Erik Hahmann from DRays Bay looks at Burke Badenhopp, who the Marlins just traded to the Rays for a minor league catcher.
Don't forget to follow us on your iPhone, on Facebook, Twitter, and RSS: