Travis Hafner, Jeff Niemann, and Ryan Zimmerman are undergoing the rehab process for their respective injuries, but Rafael Furcal appears headed to the DL, and David Wright won't begin activity for another three weeks.
- Hafner getting ready to put bat to ball | indians.com: News: Designated hitter Travis Hafner has been reintroduced to his bat, and the two old friends will continue to get reacquainted with each other over the next couple of weeks.
- Nats’ Zimmerman ready for rehab assignment: Ryan Zimmerman will begin a rehab assignment for Class A Hagerstown starting Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET.
- According to the LA Times' Dylano Hernandez, Don Mattingly said he expects Rafael Furcal to go to the DL. Furcal injured his left side on a throw to third base earlier today.
- Wright to remain idle 3 more weeks - Mets Blog - ESPN New York: David Wright will not be allowed to do activity for three more weeks except for core exercises because of a stress fracture in his lower back.
- Niemann has good rehab outing | raysbaseball.com: News: Jeff Niemann (back tightness) made his first rehab appearance on Friday night for Class A Charlotte, and everything went well for the right-hander.
Strasburg continuing to throw bullpen sessions | nationals.com: News: Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg announced on his Twitter page on Friday that he had another week of bullpen sessions in Viera, Fla.