- Jonathan Sanchez signs for $5.6 million plus incentives, according to Jon Heyman.
- Luke Hochevar signs for $3.1 million plus incentives, according to Jon Heyman.
- Royals agree to terms with Felipe Paulino, according to the team.
- Mitch Maier signed a one-year deal, according to Bob Dutton. It's worth $865k, per MLB.
- That leaves just Alex Gordon, which Rany Jazayerli points out is a similar situation as Billy Butler was in last year. The two parties exchanged figures, then the club signed Butler to a 4-year deal a week later.
- RHP Joe Smith signed a one-year, $1.75M deal to avoid arbitration, according to Paul Hoynes.
Jack Hannahan signed a one-year, $1.135M deal according to Jordan Bastian.
- Justin Masterson signs for $3.825M, and
- Chris Perez signs for $4.5M, according to Jordan Bastian.
- Chin Soo-Choo signed for $4.9M, per Jon Heyman.
Asdrubal Cabrera and Rafael Perez remain.
- CWS has no other players reaching arbitration this season. They had Danks, Pena, and Quentin. Danks was extented, Pena was non-tendered, and Quentin was traded.
- Max Scherzer gets $3.75 and incentives, per Jon Heyman.
- Delmon Young signed for $6.75M, also per Jon Heyman.
- Don Kelly signed for $900k, according to Jon Heyman.
- Glen Perkins signed for $1.55M, per Jon Heyman.
- Francisco Liriano signed a one-year, $5.5M deal according to Enrique Rojas.
- Alexi Casilla remains.