- The Tampa Bay Rays placed right fielder Wil Myers on the 15-day DL, retroactive to May 31, with a right wrist sprain. The team also purchased the contract of left fielder Jerry Sands from Triple-A Durham and transferred second baseman Tim Beckham from the 15-day DL to the 60-day DL. (Via Rays Twitter account)
- Arizona Diamondbacks center fielder A.J. Pollock will require surgery and was placed on the 15-day DL after fracturing his right hand, manager Kirk Gibson announced. The team purchased the contract of outfielder David Peralta from Double-A Mobile to fill Pollock's spot and transferred left-hander Matt Reynolds from the 15-day DL to the 60-day DL as he recovers from Tommy John surgery from September 2013.
- The Kansas City Royals placed third baseman Danny Valencia on the 15-day DL with a sprained left hand and activated left-hander Francisley Bueno from the 15-day DL, the team announced.
- The Miami Marlins placed catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia on the 7-day DL with a concussion and recalled J.T. Realmuto from Double-A Jacksonville, according to a team announcement.
- The Philadelphia Phillies placed right-hander Jeff Manship on the 15-day DL with a strained right quad and recalled Phillippe Aumont from Triple-A Lehigh Valley, via a team announcement.
- The Royals recalled third baseman Mike Moustakas from Triple-A Omaha and optioned right-hander Aaron Brooks down to Triple-A, the team announced.
- The Boston Red Sox recalled third baseman Garin Cecchini from Triple-A Pawtucket and optioned Alex Wilson down to Triple-A, according to a team announcement. Cecchini recorded and RBI double for his first major league hit on Sunday.
- The Oakland A's recalled catcher Stephen Vogt from Triple-A Sacramento and optioned Fernando Rodriguez down to Triple-A, via a team announcement.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates recalled right-hander Casey Sadler from Triple-A Indianapolis and optioned Wirfin Obispo down to Triple-A after claiming him off waivers from the Atlanta Braves, the team announced.
- The Houston Astros recalled Paul Clemens from Triple-A Oklahoma City and optioned Brett Oberholtzer down to Triple-A, via a team announcement.
- The Phillies purchased the contract of Cesar Jimenez from Triple-A Lehigh Valley, optioned Darin Ruf down to Triple-A and designated left-hander Jeremy Horst for assignment, the team announced.
- The New York Mets purchased the contract of left-hander Dana Eveland from Triple-A Las Vegas and optioned Matt den Dekker down to Triple-A, according to a team announcement.
- The Chicago White Sox will activate first baseman Jose Abreu off the 15-day DL on Monday, according to CBS Chicago's Bruce Levine.
- The Boston Red Sox will add shortstop Stephen Drew to their active roster on Monday, reports MassLive.com's Jason Mastrodonato.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates traded right-hander Bryan Morris to the Miami Marlins for the 39th pick in the draft, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune's Rob Biertempfel.