Getting ready to drive over to Indianapolis in the next half-hour or so. Here are a couple links to get everyone through the day:
- The Marlins are reportedly close to trading closer Matt Lindstrom, FOXSPORTS.com's is reporting. Approximately six teams are interested in the closer, who struggled to find his form in 2009. However, with a high-90s fastball, he could make for a very effective middle-to-late inning reliever.
- Bill Ladson of MLB.com is reporting that the Mets are interested in Nationals outfielder Josh Willingham. Willingham can hit for power, showing that in D.C. by hitting .260 with 24 home runs.
- The Mets also have interest in Rod Barajas, according to the New Jersey Star-Ledger.
- The Rays and Cubs are no close to a deal for Milton Bradley, according to Jon Heyman. The Mets are trying to work Luis Castillo into the deal, which is also slowing things down.
- The Reds are showing interest in free agent pitcher Noah Lowry, according to MLBlogs.com.
- One AL source says the Yankees will consider Rich Harden at the Winter Meetings.
See you guys on the other side.