Some rumors from the NL.
- Jon Heyman at SI.com says that the St.Louis Cardinals offered Albert Pujols nine years and money a little north of $200mm before the start of last season.
- Pujols is in Miami today to talk to the Miami Marlins. He will be in a meeting today, and the Marlins plan to give him a tour of their new ballpark tomorrow, according to Jerry Cransick of ESPN.
- Greg Stanwood at Purple Row takes a look at the transactions of the week for the Colorado Rockies, including free agent eligible minor leaguers.
- Kyle Lobner at Brew Crew Ball looks around Major League Baseball to see some moves from what all the teams have done in the past 24 hours.
- Charlie Scrabbles at Red Reporter wonders what it would take the Cincinnati Reds to acquire Los Anegeles Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw.
- Jayson Stark of ESPN says that the Phillies have major interest in Boston Red Sox free agent closer Jonathan Papelbon.