The Red Sox haven't made many moves, but there has been a lot on their Hot Stove this winter. What are they up to today?
- Rob Bradford of WEEI.com writes that Bobby Valentine says that the manager choice is up to the GM, Ben Cherington. He says that Larry Lucchino told him that it would be Cherington's choice.
- Alex Speier from WEEI writes about the season that Jacoby Ellsbury had, and he came up just short for the American League MVP.
- Sean McAdam from Comcast Sports Net New England writes about three myths about Bobby Valentine, and debunking them.
- Matthew Kory from Over the Monster at SBNation writes about how the Red Sox might look to assemble their rotation of starting pitchers in 2012.
- John Gray from SoxProspects.com gives us a Caribbean round up of all the Boston prospects playing down there for the winter.
- Gordon Edes of ESPN Boston says that the Red Sox should still find out if there is any chance they can get John Farrell.