Though they've lost their last two games, the Texas Rangers still have a one and a half game lead over the Seattle Mariners in the American League West. Let's take a look at the latest on the Rangers --
- Brandon Webb made it through his bullpen session on Saturday night, and is set to make a rehab start for Double-A Frisco on Tuesday.
- Scott Feldman, meanwhile, had his second rehab start last night for Double-A Frisco, and looked sharp.
- Mike Napoli has been placed on the DL with a strained oblique, and catcher Taylor Teagarden has been called up to take his place.
- Lone Star Ball calls this a blow to the Rangers, as Napoli has been one of their more potent bats this year.
- Rangers LHP Matt Harrison was injured in today's game, and has been diagnosed with a bruised left triceps muscle.