Signings / Acquisitions
- The Braves signed utility infielder Ramiro Pena to a one-year deal worth.
- The Phillies signed reliever Mike Adams to a two year/$12M deal with a vesting option for 2015.
- The Phillies signed starting pitcher John Lannan to a one year deal worth $2.5M.
- Phillies claimed Maurcio Robles off of waivers from the Seattle Mariners.
- The Mets are still going back and forth with the Blue Jays on an R.A. Dickey trade, which could now see seven players swap sides.
- With the recent additions to their bullpen and rotation, the Phillies are expected to focus on upgrading the outfield and they are honing in on Cody Ross.
- The Nationals have made a two year/$25M proposal to Adam LaRoche and they are sticking to it this point, according to Thomas Boswell of the Washington Post.
- The Mets are not expected to receive any outfield help in the Dickey trade and will turn to low cost free agents to address that issue.
- The Braves have Mark Trumbo on their radar now, but the Angels are not interested in moving the slugger right now.