I'm a Royals fan. That means I'm prone to thinking of all sorts of things when I'm trying to sleep at night, like: there's no such thing as nothing, right?, Since dinosaurs evolved into birds, is it weird if I pretend to be eating a T-Rex eggs for breakfast?, and holy crap, the Royals are so terrible it should be a crime.
Not crime-crime, like first-degree murder, more like a crime-lite, where it's OK to compare pointless sporting activities to actual life and death situations. But if it WAS a crime-crime, what would the Royals choose for their last meal?
Probably something that smelled good while it was cooking but once it came out nobody wanted it but the Royals chose it anyway, and upon discovering it was really fucking terrible, they would pretend it wasn't. And they'd keep on chewing and chewing, until they choked on it.
Whoa, that was cathartic.
Which brings me to our Community Corner question of the night:
What's Your Death Row Last Meal?
1. Main course My mom's Home-Made Lasagna. Sorry chumps, it doesn't get better than this.
2. Main course II: Gates n' Sons BBQ, burnt ends (it's a Kansas City thing)
3. Sides: sweet corn, a big giant salad with all the mixin's, some cole slaw, some olives, buttered bread
4. to Drink: Beer. I like the cheap stuff, the nice stuff, doesn't really matter. If I'm buying it's a sixer of Schlitz.
5. Dessert: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Cheesecake, Chocolate Silk Pie