- The Minnesota Twins made a series of moves on Thursday, placing left fielder Sam Fuld on the 7-day DL with concussion-like symptoms, recalling Eduardo Nunez from Triple-A Rochester, designating left-hander Brooks Raley for assignment (he was claimed by the Angels), optioning Logan Darnell to Triple-A and purchasing the contract of Matt Guerrier from Rochester. (Via Twins Twitter account)
- The Texas Rangers placed second baseman Donnie Murphy on the 15-day DL with a neck strain, per Rangers Executive VP of Communications John Blake.
- The Rangers made several moves on Thursday, including the promotion of second baseman Rougned Odor from Double-A Frisco, according to a team announcement. The Rangers also recalled shortstop Luis Sardinas from Double-A and purchased the contract of right-hander Justin Germano from Triple-A Round Rock while designating right-hander Scott Baker and second baseman Josh Wilson for assignment. (Via Rangers Executive VP of Communications John Blake.)
- The Toronto Blue Jays activated first baseman Adam Lind from the 15-day DL and optioned right-hander Chad Jenkins to Triple-A Buffalo, according to a team announcement. Lind hit a two-run homer and knocked in three runs in his return.
- The Los Angeles Angels claimed left-hander Brooks Raley off waivers from the Twins and optioned him to Triple-A Salt Lake, while also designating left-hander Buddy Boshers for assignment, the team announced.
- The Philadelphia Phillies recalled right-handed reliever Luis Garcia from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and sent right-hander Shawn Camp outright to Triple-A, according to a team announcement. The Phillies also optioned infielder Freddy Galvis Triple-A and will make a corresponding move tomorrow, MLB.com's Todd Zolecki reports.
- The Minnesota Twins optioned shortstop Pedro Florimon and catcher/outfielder Chris Herrmann to Triple-A Rochester, according to Mike Berardino of the Pioneer Press.
- The San Diego Padres recalled right-handed reliever Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso, designated right-hander Hector Ambriz for assignment and sent outfielder Xavier Nady outright to Triple-A, the team announced.
- The Seattle Mariners optioned Erasmo Ramirez to Triple-A Tacoma after his start on Wednesday, in which the right-hander allowed a pair of runs across six solid innings. (Via MLB.com transaction page)
- The Los Angeles Angels optioned left-hander Nick Maronde to Triple-A Salt Lake, according to the Los Angeles Times' Mike DiGiovanna.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates optioned right-hander Phil Irwin to Triple-A Indianapolis and will make a corresponding move tomorrow, per a team announcement.
- The Washington Nationals optioned left fielder Tyler Moore to Triple-A Syracuse, the team announced.
The Oakland A's optioned right-hander Arnold Leon to Triple-A Sacramento, according to the MLB.com transaction page.
- The San Francisco Giants and closer Sergio Romo agreed to table contract extension talks until the end of the season, according to CBSSports.com's Jon Heyman.
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu will likely not return from the disabled list when he is eligible on Tuesday, according to MLB.com's Ken Gurnick. Ryu has not resumed throwing since being placed on the DL May 2 (retroactive to April 28) with shoulder inflammation.
- The Houston Astros will activate starter Scott Feldman from the disabled list to face the Baltimore Orioles, his former team, on Friday, according to MLB.com's Brian McTaggart.
- Rehab Assignments: David Huff (Fresno), Darin Ruf (Clearwater)