MLB Blog Review is a new weekly piece we're running here at MLBDD. Each week, we will highlight what blogs around baseball are discussing.
Take a look at what everybody is currently talking about from blogs around the game:
- Amazin' Avenue does not think the Mets are done adding to their bullpen.
- True Blue LA notes J.P. Howell could have earned more if he didn't exercise his player option.
- Bluebird Banter is already looking at next winter's free agents.
- Red Reporter believes Cincinnati still has three moves to make.
- South Side Sox wonders when the White Sox will finally add an outfielder.
- Gardy Goes Yardy says Didi Gregorius will be the best Yankee in 2016.
- Sports Journal wonders what will happen with Jonathan Lucroy.
- Outside Pitch discusses whether or not it would make sense for the Yankees to pursue Doug Fister.
- Now on Deck makes the case for the DH in the National League.
- Baseball Hot Corner thinks Aaron Sanchez will be the X-Factor for the Blue Jays in 2016.
- Pirates Breakdown argues Alen Hanson could make an impact sooner than some think.
- Inside the 'Zona examines whether or not the Diamondbacks can take advantage of a weak NL.
If you would like to be featured in next week's MLB blog review, send us a link via Twitter: @Gelman_Scott and@mlbdailydish.