MLB Blog Review is a new weekly piece we're running here at MLBDD. Each week, we will highlight what blogs around baseball are discussing.
Take a look at what everybody is currently talking about from blogs around the game:
- Bless You Boys thinks Justin Upton's opt-out clause is good for the Tigers.
- Over the Monster notes the Red Sox would really benefit from a hot start in 2016.
- Royals Review is not surprised Ian Kennedy's contract is backloaded.
- McCovey Chronicles points out the Giants have the most homegrown team in baseball.
- AZ Snake Pit wonders if Jean Segura was really worth trading for.
- Brew Crew Ball looked at excessive celebrations causing notable reactions across the sports landscape.
- Baseball Hot Corner believes Marcus Stroman will be dominant this season.
- Jays From The Couch suggests the Blue Jays might get worse by staying the same in 2016.
- Gardy Goes Yardy discussed which young Yankee prospects could compete for roster spots in Spring Training.
- Pirates Breakdown compared Gregory Blanco to other National League leadoff hitters.
- Wayniac Nation is excited about three Yankee prospects being ranked in MLB.com's Top 100.
- Inside the 'Zona thinks changing the size of the strike zone could be catastrophic.
- L.A. Dodgers Report evaluates the Howie Kendrick signing.
- Philliedelphia notes Chase Utley does not believe Jimmy Rollins will remain a free agent for long.