The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD and rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Rise and shine, baseball fans! We’ve got everything you need to know for Tuesday morning water cooler talk.
Here’s a roundup of everything going on in the National League Central.
- Pittsburg has signed Daniel Hudson to a 2-year deal.
- The chances of the Yankees getting Jose Quintana are slim to none.
- Matt Wieters might be headed south to Washington.
- Jimmy Rollins has signed a minor league contract with the Giants because everyone needs a healthy dose of nostalgia.
- The Mariners are showing interest in Drew Pomeranz because starting pitching is not their strong suit.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks during this year’s cold and flu season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
Today in baseball: On December 20th, 2004, free agent Carl Pavano signs a four-year deal worth $39.95 million to pitch for the Yankees. Yankee fans have blocked out that portion of time in their memory because ouch.