The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD and rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Good morning, baseball fans! We hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend celebration. Now let us baseball.
Here’s a roundup of everything going on in the National League West.
- Encarnacion is going to do really, really well in Cleveland.
- The Blue Jays are totally willing to trade for McCutchen--like seemingly everyone else at this point.
- Jose Bautista isn’t too proud to accept a one year deal.
- The Royals have signed reliever Bobby Parnell, so good for both parties.
- Party at Napoli’s! (Hint: this party could be returning to the Rangers after Texas is feeling a little dejected from losing out on Encarnacion.)
Hopefully this stove gets cookin’ soon, cause boy are we hungry.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks during this year’s cold and flu season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
Today in baseball: On December 26th, 2008, Randy Johnson signs a one-year, $8 million deal with the Giants.