MLB Blog Review is a new weekly piece we're running here at MLBDD. Each week, we will highlight what blogs around baseball are discussing.
Take a look at what everybody is currently talking about from blogs around the game:
- Bucs Dugout reviews how the Pirates won their first game of the season.
- Amazin Avenue made 10 bold predictions for the Mets in 2016.
- AZ Snake Pit evaluates the impact of the A.J. Pollock injury.
- Purple Row provides an update on the Jose Reyes situation.
- Minor League Ball revealed its top 175 prospects heading into this season.
- Jays From the Couch discusses what a good season from Brett Cecil can mean for Toronto.
- Inside the 'Zona wonders why Patrick Corbin is throwing fewer sliders.
- Philliedelphia says the Phillies will be fun to watch this season.
- Pirates Breakdown reveals some takeaways from game one.
- Baseball Hot Corner wonders where Pablo Sandoval could end up.
- Outside Pitch says there aren't many surprises on Oakland's roster.
- Wayniac Nation considers Jeff Francoeur's role in Atlanta.
- Big Three Sports made some predictions for the 2016 season.
If you would like to be featured in next week's MLB blog review, send us a link via Twitter: @Gelman_Scott and@mlbdailydish.