Monday night means it's Facebook Live time, and I spent 20 minutes answering reader questions on a variety of topics. I started by talking about the Angels' busy day and then answered these reader questions:
- What will the Rangers do at the trade deadline?
- What moves will the Cubs make before the deadline?
- How long until Tim Lincecum is in the majors?
- Will the Orioles fire Buck Showalter this year?
- Why was there no interest in Mat Latos this winter, but a lot of interest in Tim Lincecum?
- Will the Tigers finally fire Brad Ausmus?
- What suspensions do you expect for Rougned Odor and the others involved in the brawl?
- How long until the Athletics start selling?
- Who is available as a No. 2 starter before the deadline? Sonny Gray or Andrew Cashner?
- How long can the Red Sox' offense hide the weakness of a shaky pitching staff?
- Will the Yankees send Luis Severino back to Triple-A once he comes off the disabled list?
- Is Travis Shaw for real?
- Is Fredi Gonzalez the Braves' manager on July 1? (good thing I answered with no)
- Will Troy Tulowitzki ever start hitting as a Blue Jay?
- Who hits their next home run first, Bartolo Colon or Jason Heyward?
- What kind of return can the Athletics expect for Sonny Gray considering his slow start this year?
- Will the Astros trade for a starter to lead their rotation?
- What kind of haul could the Yankees get back for Aroldis Chapman?
- When does MLB usually hand down suspensions and how long is the appeal process?
- Is Mark Fidrych still a hometown hero in your hometown?
- Do you think the Braves will trade for Melvin Upton Jr.?
- If the Yankees trade for a player, who will it be?
- Do you see the Red Sox mortgaging the farm for another starting pitcher?
- If you're the manager, who is your Game 7 starter? Jake Arrieta, Chris Sale, or someone else?
- What will the Giants do at the trade deadline?
Big thanks to all our followers on Facebook and on Twitter for the questions, the views, and the support. We'll be back next week. #MLBDDLive