The Phillies are determined to add a veteran presence to their team. Looking at the free agent market, they’ve got plenty of options in Jose Bautista, Michael Saunders, or Brandon Moss. But don’t rule out a trade just yet, because at this point in the offseason...anything goes.
Here’s what else is happening around the division:
- Matt Wisler needs to add another pitch to his arsenal if he wants to level up.
- You can never shake your family, just ask Spencer Kieboom.
- Buster Onley thinks that Noah Syndergaard is the sixth best pitcher in the league. Buster Onley and also the entirety of Queens.
- Matt Scherzer is number two on this list, in case you were wondering.
- Here’s an in depth look at the Phillies outfield prospects, because you’re going to want to know what jersey you should preorder.
- Check out Bryce Harper squatting this crazy amount of weight and feel the second half lower boy burn.
- Will Freddie Freeman once again be on the hunt for the MVP award come next season?
- There are three questions we have about the Marlins in the upcoming season and luckily the answers are not all “twelve”.
- When will Ozzie Albie make his debut for Atlanta?
- Amazin Avenue got to talk to SNY analyst Nelson Figeuroa and you’re not going to want to miss the amazing stories this man has.
- ICYMI, the Marlins snubbed a whole bunch of their players with the ultimate “you can’t sit with us”, and literally, now they can’t sit with them.
- These are the top ten Phillies storylines you’re going to want to keep track of this year.
- Can you remember all of these Mets walk off home runs from 2010 to now? Better question, how could you forget?
- Jason Hammel may be a wildcard option for Miami.