The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Here’s how you can help Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria.
Bay Area teams and athletes are donating to North Bay wildfire relief. Here’s how you can help those touched by the devastation.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
The Giancarlo Stanton trade buzz will keep the hot stove stifling this offseason. Follow along with the latest rumors with our story stream here.
- The Cubs are interested in deals for Brandon Morrow and Addison Reed.
- The Rays and Cardinals have discussed a potential Alex Colome deal.
- Here are the biggest storylines of the 2017 MLB off-season.
- The Dodgers are now officially in the Giancarlo Stanton sweepstakes mix.
- The Yankees are making a surprising push for Jurickson Profar ‘cause The CashMan is gonna Cashman.
- Now that free agency is officially in full swing, check out the players that have received qualifying offers from their teams.
- The Astros are interested in acquiring Jonathan Lucroy. We’re just going to leave that there.
- The first trade of the 2017 Hot Stove Season has gone down: the Athletics have traded Ryon Healy to the Mariners.
- The 40 best MLB free agents, ranked correctly, mostly.
- The Blue Jays and Mets are both vying for centerfield help in the form of Lorenzo Cain.
- What, if any, moves could the Cubs make this offseason?
- The Athletics are showing interest in White Sox' outfielder Avisail Garcia.
- Jose Altuve and Giancarlo Stanton win their respective 2017 MVP Awards.
- Tampa Bay is showing interest in power hitting division villan Jose Bautista.
- Here’s what to watch for this offseason while we impatiently await baseball’s return in the spring.
- Ever wonder what would have happened if the Yankees traded Derek Jeter in 1996? Our good friends at Out of the Park Baseball simulation that scenario for us and the results are pretty shocking (and depending who you root for, depressing).
- The Padres are looking into signing free agent first baseman Eric Hosmer.
- The Braves are going to lose prospects for breaking international signing rules, but it might not end there.
- Corey Kluber and Max Scherzer win this year’s Cy Young Awards in a landslide.
- MLBPA sets Monday deadline that could keep Shohei Ohtani from MLB.
- The silliest Scott Boras quotes from his latest offseason lecture in case you need some laughs to get you to the weekend.
- What are qualifying offers and how do they work? Here’s a primer on everything you should know about how the new CBA has changed the qualifying offer system.
- How could Boston move forward this winter to contend in 2018?
- Here’s the latest news on all of this Giancarlo Stanton buzz that will keep our stove eternally roaring.
- .A minor-league clubhouse gave Steve Clevenger a second chance in the wake of offensive tweets.
- MLB games could have a pitch clock as soon as next season, which is amazing news.
- Every player that received a qualifying offer rejected it in favor of free agency. Also, water is wet.
- The Cardinals are going to shake up their system this winter.
- Here’s a look at what the Rangers could do this offseason.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2004, Troy Percival signs a two-year, $12 million deal with the Tiger.