The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
- Indians sign Melvin Upton Jr. to a minor league deal.
- The Nationals have signed Brandon Kintzler to a two-year deal.
- The Astros and Hector Rondon agree a to 2-year deal.
- The Twins have signed Michael Pineda to a 2-year deal.
- The White Sox are reportedly the most aggressive on acquiring Manny Machado.
- The Mets have signed Anthony Swarzak to a 2-year deal.
- The Cubs have signed Steve Cishek to a 2-year deal.
- Both the Nationals and Phillies are officially in on Jake Arrieta.
- The Yankees and Diamondbacks are discussing a Jacob Ellsbury deal.
- The Phillies have traded Freddy Galvis to Padres.
- The Padres are reportedly the favorites to sign Eric Hosmer.
- The Rockies are pretty optimistic on re-signing America’s favorite comeback kick, Greg Holland.
- The Phillies have signed Carlos Santana to a 3-year deal.
- The Cash Man is on the prowl: the Yankees and Pirates are discussing a Gerrit Cole trade.
- The Padres and Rangers are now both in on Carlos Santana.
- The Cardinals and Rockies are now both in on Wade Davis.
- What a trifecta: The Angels, Giants and Mets are all in on Todd Frazier.
- The Red Sox, amongst others are set to meet with J.D. Martinez.
- The Rangers are pursuing Royals’ Kelvin Herrera.
- The Twins have signed Fernando Rodney, shooting lightening bolts out into the atmosphere.
- The Cardinals aren’t slowing down anytime soon. St. Louis has traded Stephen Piscotty to the Athletics.
- The Angels have signed Zack Cozart to a 3-year deal.
- The Mets have signed Jose Lobaton to a minor-league deal.
- The Blue Jays have expressed interest in Lorenzo Cain.
- The Rangers and Diamondbacks are discussing Zack Greinke.
- The Marlins have traded Marcell Ozuna to the Cardinals while somewhere, in the distance, Christian Yelich screams.
- The Angels have acquired Ian Kinsler from the Tigers.
- The Orioles are in pursuit of Royals' Danny Duffy.
- The Dodgers have signed Tom Koehler, pride and joy of the 914, to a 1-year deal.
- The Twins have emerged as a serious suitor for Yu Darvish.
- Surprise, surprise: Multiple teams have made offers for Manny Machado.
- The Phillies have signed Tommy Hunter to a 2-year deal.
- The Rangers have acquired Matt Moore from the Giants.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2003, Miguel Tejada agrees to a six-year $72 million contract with the Orioles.