The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
- Indians sign Melvin Upton Jr. to a minor league deal.
- The Yankees have re-signed CC Sabathia to a one-year deal.
- Marlins’ J.T. Realmuto has expressed that he wants to be traded, because duh?
- Here’s the latest on the Red Sox' hot pursuit of JD Martinez.
- The White Sox are reportedly the most aggressive on acquiring Manny Machado.
- Baseball doesn’t take the weekend off. The Dodgers and Braves pulled off a massive swap including Matt Kemp and Adrian Gonzalez in 5-player trade.
- Both the Nationals and Phillies are officially in on Jake Arrieta.
- The Giants are interested in Evan Longoria.
- The Phillies have traded Freddy Galvis to Padres.
- The Padres are reportedly the favorites to sign Eric Hosmer.
- The Cubs have expressed interest in Yu Darvish.
- So like, that was pretty fast...the Braves have released Adrian Gonzalez.
- The Brewers have signed Mariners’ pitcher Yovani Gallardo.
- The Cubs are reportedly meeting with Yu Darvish.
- The Cardinals and Rockies are now both in on Wade Davis.
- What a trifecta: The Angels, Giants and Mets are all in on Todd Frazier.
- The Red Sox, amongst others are set to meet with J.D. Martinez.
- The Red Sox have re-signed Mitch Moreland.
- The Astros and Phillies are both interested in Rays' Chris Archer.
- The Cardinals aren’t slowing down anytime soon. St. Louis has traded Stephen Piscotty to the Athletics.
- The Angels have signed Zack Cozart to a 3-year deal.
- The Cardinals are reportedly making a play for Josh Donaldson.
- The Padres have re-signed Jordan Lyles.
- The Rangers and Diamondbacks are discussing Zack Greinke.
- The Angels have acquired Ian Kinsler from the Tigers.
- The Orioles are in pursuit of Royals' Danny Duffy.
- The Dodgers have signed Tom Koehler, pride and joy of the 914, to a 1-year deal.
- The Twins have emerged as a serious suitor for Yu Darvish.
- You knew it was coming: grading the 2017 Winter Meetings.
- The Phillies have signed Tommy Hunter to a 2-year deal.
- The Rangers have acquired Matt Moore from the Giants.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2011, the Phillies finalize a $33 million, three-year deal with Jimmy Rollins .