The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
- The Giants have re-signed Nick Hundley to a 1-year deal.
- Orioles’ Zach Britton will miss 4-6 months with a ruptured Achilles tendon. That good ol’ Baltimore Orioles luck.
- Marlins’ J.T. Realmuto has expressed that he wants to be traded, because duh?
- Here’s the latest on the Red Sox' hot pursuit of JD Martinez.
- The Giants have acquired Evan Longoria from the Rays.
- The Brewers and Jhoulys Chacin have agreed to a 2-year deal.
- The Astros are reportedly meeting with Yu Darvish.
- The Giants are interested in Evan Longoria.
- The Diamondbacks have signed Japanese closer Yoshihisa Hirano to a 2-year deal.
- The Nationals have signed Matt Adams.
- Tim Lincecum is planning a comeback and we’re so here for it.
- So like, that was pretty fast...the Braves have released Adrian Gonzalez.
- The Brewers have signed Mariners’ pitcher Yovani Gallardo.
- The Cubs are reportedly meeting with Yu Darvish.
- One stove has been turned off: the Orioles are unlikely to trade Manny Machado this offseason.
- Dee Gordon calls what is happening with the Marlins right now ‘embarrassing’.
- Cleveland has signed Yonder Alonso to a 2-year deal.
- The Red Sox have re-signed Mitch Moreland.
- The Astros and Phillies are both interested in Rays' Chris Archer.
- The Rockies are currently in talks with Addison Reed.
- The Angels have signed Zack Cozart to a 3-year deal.
- The Cardinals are reportedly making a play for Josh Donaldson.
- The new CBA and fake salary cap makes baseball’s offseason less fun.
- The Cardinals are interested in Blue Jays’ Josh Donaldson.
- The Orioles are in pursuit of Royals' Danny Duffy.
- The Dodgers have signed Tom Koehler, pride and joy of the 914, to a 1-year deal.
- Minor League Baseball had a ‘good’ year financially, and it can thank Tim Tebow.
- Rob Manfred seemingly got caught lying about his knowledge of the Marlins' fire sale.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2009, the Yankees trade Melky Cabrera to the Braves for Javier Vazquez.