The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
- Here’s the latest on the Yankees’ pursuit of Gerrit Cole.
- Orioles’ Zach Britton will miss 4-6 months with a ruptured Achilles tendon. That good ol’ Baltimore Orioles luck.
- The Reds have signed Jared Hughes to a 2-year deal.
- The Mets must make moves if they want any semblance of a season.
- MLB officials reportedly complained to ESPN after Dan Le Batard’s Rob Manfred interview.
- The Mets are listening to offers on Juan Lagares.
- Ex-MLB Advanced Media executive was reportedly forced out due to workplace misconduct.
- How to maintain your BABIP and become a “gem”.
- The Diamondbacks have signed Japanese closer Yoshihisa Hirano to a 2-year deal.
- The Twins and Mike Napoli are currently in serious talks about a potential contract.
- Tim Lincecum is planning a comeback and we’re so here for it.
- The Giants really think they can contend in 2018, and it’s adorable.
- The Twins and Zach Duke have agreed to deal.
- Is Johan Santana attempting a MLB comeback in 2018?
- This minor league baseball player paid off his parents' mortgage for Christmas.
- Cleveland has signed Yonder Alonso to a 2-year deal.
- In attempt to sweeten pot, the Twins have offered Darvish Friends Season 5 on DVD.
- The Astros and Phillies are both interested in Rays' Chris Archer.
- Fixing Max Scherzer’s one “flaw”.
- 5 most likely landing spots for J.T. Realmuto if he’s traded this offseason.
- The new CBA and fake salary cap makes baseball’s offseason less fun.
- The president of minor league baseball has some thoughts about paying players a fair wage.
- The lasting impact of WAR on Matt Kemp's legacy.
- Rob Manfred seemingly got caught lying about his knowledge of the Marlins' fire sale.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2013, The Rangers come to terms on a seven-year, $130 million deal with free-agent Shin-Soo Choo.