The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Mets, Blue Jays and Yankees are all interested in Pirates’ Josh Harrison.
- Orioles’ Zach Britton will miss 4-6 months with a ruptured Achilles tendon. That good ol’ Baltimore Orioles luck.
- The Reds have signed Jared Hughes to a 2-year deal.
- The Marlins are listening on the allegedly immoveable Christian Yelich and volintarily moveable J.T. Realmuto.
- The Giants and Reds are ‘in active communication’ about Billy Hamilton.
- The Mets are listening to offers on Juan Lagares.
- Ex-MLB Advanced Media executive was reportedly forced out due to workplace misconduct.
- How to maintain your BABIP and become a “gem”.
- Scott Rolen is getting shafted by the BBWAA.
- A Minnesota photographer is accusing Miguel Sano of sexual assault.
- Tim Lincecum is planning a comeback and we’re so here for it.
- The Giants really think they can contend in 2018, and it’s adorable.
- The Twins and Zach Duke have agreed to deal.
- Is Johan Santana attempting a MLB comeback in 2018?
- This minor league baseball player paid off his parents' mortgage for Christmas.
- A Jacoby Ellsbury trade with the Giants could satisfy a need for both teams.
- In attempt to sweeten pot, the Twins have offered Darvish Friends Season 5 on DVD.
- The Astros and Phillies are both interested in Rays' Chris Archer.
- There aren’t enough rebuilding teams in baseball, and it’s one of the reasons the offseason is so slow.
- 5 most likely landing spots for J.T. Realmuto if he’s traded this offseason.
- The Nationals have a precarious first base situation.
- What could make a six-man rotation work for the Yankees?
- The lasting impact of WAR on Matt Kemp's legacy.
- Tony Watson could help the Mets in the bullpen.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 1933, Babe Ruth misses out on an opportunity to manage the Reds when Jacob Ruppert refuses to release his 38 year-old superstar.