The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Mets, Blue Jays and Yankees are all interested in Pirates’ Josh Harrison.
- The Yankees are now targeting Yu Darvish.
- The Reds have signed Jared Hughes to a 2-year deal.
- The Marlins are listening on the allegedly immoveable Christian Yelich and volintarily moveable J.T. Realmuto.
- The Giants and Reds are ‘in active communication’ about Billy Hamilton.
- Huge move alert: the Rockies have signed Wade Davis to a 3-year deal.
- The Astros are officially targeting Jonathan Lucroy and J.T. Realmuto.
- How to maintain your BABIP and become a “gem”.
- Scott Rolen is getting shafted by the BBWAA.
- A Minnesota photographer is accusing Miguel Sano of sexual assault.
- Tim Lincecum is planning a comeback and we’re so here for it.
- The and Brewers and Boone Logan are in talks for a deal.
- The Twins and Zach Duke have agreed to deal.
- Is Johan Santana attempting a MLB comeback in 2018?
- The Phillies are interested in Marlins’ Christian Yelich.
- A Jacoby Ellsbury trade with the Giants could satisfy a need for both teams.
- The Padres have signed Tyson Ross to a minor-league deal.
- San Diego has set their phasers to stove. The Padres have signed RHP Chris Young to a minor-league deal.
- There aren’t enough rebuilding teams in baseball, and it’s one of the reasons the offseason is so slow.
- 5 most likely landing spots for J.T. Realmuto if he’s traded this offseason.
- The Nationals have a precarious first base situation.
- What could make a six-man rotation work for the Yankees?
- The Red Sox are showing 'continued interest' in Manny Machado if the Orioles are willing to deal him.
- Tony Watson could help the Mets in the bullpen.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2002, 40 year-old Roger Clemens agrees to a $10.1M, one-year deal with the Yankees.