The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
The Giancarlo Stanton trade buzz will keep the hot stove stifling this offseason. Follow along with the latest rumors with our story stream here.
- Shohei Ohtani won’t sign with the Yankees, Red Sox, or Twins. However, the Giants and Mariners are among finalists for the Japanese Babe Ruth.
- Southpaw closer Mike Minor has signed a deal with the Texas Rangers, pending a physical.
- The Padres are interested in Phillies’ Freddy Galvis.
- One way or another, the Giants are trying to upgrade their outfield.
- The Cardinals have signed Miles Mikolas to a 2-year deal.
- For the Rangers, Mike Minor’s signing brings great flexibility but also a great risk.
- Giancarlo Stanton has the power with his no-trade clause.
- The Angels have signed former Braves prospect Kevin Maitan.
- Cleveland has signed Dan Otero to a 2-year extension.
- The Rangers have re-signed Tony Barnette and Chi Chi Gonzalez.
- The Tigers have signed both Leonys Martin and Derek Norris.
- Which teams are in the running for Shohei Ohtani?
- The Rays are reportedly shopping Alex Colome, with the Cardinals front-runners to land him.
- Why Giancarlo Stanton would choose to play for the Giants.
- Japanese RHP Kazuhisa Makita will be posted to MLB in December
- Ranking the seven finalists for Shohei Ohtani.
- What to make of Anthony Swarzak in free agency.
- Holy crap, the Marlins are even weirder now.
- Will Giancarlo Stanton really accept an offer to go play for the Cardinals?
- The Eagles are practicing at Angel Stadium before their game against the Rams this weekend.
- The Royals have signed Wily Peralta to a 1-year deal.
- Sorry everyone, the offseason is on hold until Shohei Ohtani and Giancarlo Stanton make decisions.
- The details on the Giants and Cardinals' offers from Giancarlo Stanton have emerged and we can’t say we’re shocked.
- The Cardinals have traded Aledmys Diaz to the Blue Jays.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2002, the MLB Players Association agrees to allow the Expos to play 22 home games in Puerto Rico.