The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
The Giancarlo Stanton trade buzz will keep the hot stove stifling this offseason. Follow along with the latest rumors with our story stream here.
- Twins acquire Jacob Pearson and David Banuelos for international pool money from the Angels and Mariners respectively.
- Southpaw closer Mike Minor has officially passed his physical and signed a deal with the Texas Rangers.
- The Yankees are interested in Cubs' utility man Kyle Schwarber.
- The Cubs have signed Tyler Chatwood to a 3-year deal.
- The Cardinals have signed Miles Mikolas to a 2-year deal.
- For the Rangers, Mike Minor’s signing brings great flexibility but also a great risk.
- The Orioles are receiving their fair share of calls for Manny Machado, who is drawing a good chunk of trade interest this winter.
- HOT STOVE ALERT: The Mariners have acquired Dee Gordon from Marlins.
- Cleveland has signed Dan Otero to a 2-year extension.
- Aaron Boone doesn’t like Star Wars, agrees that hot dogs aren’t sandwiches, and gave us some other interesting opinions during his Twitter AMA.
- The Tigers have signed both Leonys Martin and Derek Norris.
- The Tigers are firing up their checkbook this winter, signing Mike Fiers to a 1-year deal.
- Free agency rumor grade: the Angels are interested in Carlos Santana.
- Why Giancarlo Stanton would choose to play for the Giants.
- Japanese RHP Kazuhisa Makita will be posted to MLB in December
- Ranking the seven finalists for Shohei Ohtani.
- Who will spend too much for free agent Eric Hosmer?
- Shohei Ohtani is done meeting with teams, so now we wait.
- Giancarlo Stanton is hesitant to accept trades to the Giants and Cardinals, but will consider the Dodgers and Yankees.
- The Giants expect a Giancarlo Stanton decision by end of week, so everyone turn on their push notifications.
- The Royals have signed Wily Peralta to a 1-year deal.
- Sorry everyone, the offseason is on hold until Shohei Ohtani and Giancarlo Stanton make decisions.
- Shohei Ohtani might not make his decision until next week, per reports.
- Giancarlo Stanton might keep us waiting until next December, and good for him.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017 MLB Manager Carousel Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2011, the Angels sign C. J. Wilson to a five-year, $77.5 million deal.