The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here.
The Giancarlo Stanton trade buzz will keep the hot stove stifling this offseason. Follow along with the latest rumors with our story stream here.
- Twins acquire Jacob Pearson and David Banuelos for international pool money from the Angels and Mariners respectively.
- NOBODY PANIC EXCEPT EVERYONE CAN PANIC (and also exhale) because Shohei Ohtani has officially signed with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- The Yankees are interested in Cubs' utility man Kyle Schwarber.
- The Cubs have signed Tyler Chatwood to a 3-year deal.
- The Cardinals have signed Miles Mikolas to a 2-year deal.
- For the Rangers, Mike Minor’s signing brings great flexibility but also a great risk.
- The Orioles are receiving their fair share of calls for Manny Machado, who is drawing a good chunk of trade interest this winter.
- HOT STOVE ALERT: The Mariners have acquired Dee Gordon from Marlins.
- Cleveland has signed Dan Otero to a 2-year extension.
- Everyone loves a good homecoming, and that’s just what the Rockies are getting, signing Chris Iannetta to a 2-year deal.
- The Giants are interested in Brewers’ Domingo Santana.
- The Tigers are firing up their checkbook this winter, signing Mike Fiers to a 1-year deal.
- Free agency rumor grade: the Angels are interested in Carlos Santana.
- We’re not done with the excitement yet, folks. The Yankees are ‘making progress’ on a Giancarlo Stanton trade.
- Japanese RHP Kazuhisa Makita will be posted to MLB in December
- How will Shohei Ohtani fit into the Angels’ lineup?
- Who will spend too much for free agent Eric Hosmer?
- Glad you asked! Right now it’s probably the Padres who will shell out all sorts of money for those good ol’ intangibles.
- Both the Cardinals and Giants are out on Giancarlo Stanton.
- The Mariners did everything they could to sign Shohei Ohtani, and fell short.
- The Royals have signed Wily Peralta to a 1-year deal.
- Sorry everyone, the offseason is on hold until Shohei Ohtani and Giancarlo Stanton make decisions.
- Let’s guess what the Cubs put in their VR pitch to Shohei Ohtani.
- Dee Gordon can definitely play center field, unless he can’t.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 1994, the Rangers trade Jose Canseco to the Red Sox.