The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD and rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Good morning baseball fans!
Here is a roundup of everything going around in the National League East.
- Mariners players hire a mariachi band to follow around Leonys Martin all day and suddenly I want to be on the Mariners?
- The Yankees are currently taking offers for Rob Refsnyder, because I guess they wanna get a jump on liquidating the team.
- The Tigers are seeking additional center field help.
- It’s only a few days into March and the Dodgers are already accumulating injuries.
- Loek Van Mil has one of those baseball stories that just gives you the fuzzies all over.
- There are no current talks between Eric Hosmer and the Royals, so we’re feeling a little nervous over here.
- ICYMI: Mets prospect Luis Guillorme is probably a ninja in disguise.
- Will the real Eduardo Rodriguez please stand up.
- These Royals rookies could really make a big impact this season.
- Even Brad Ausmus admits that the Tigers needs some improvement.
- Here are the best World Baseball Classic highlights so far.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks during this year’s cold and flu season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
Today in baseball: On March 9th, 2010, Stephen Strasburg throws two scoreless innings against Detroit in his much anticipated first exhibition start for the Nationals this spring.