The American League Central has not fallen short of excitement this season. With Cleveland’s historic win streak come to an end, Matt Body losing a no-hitter on the last out of the game, and not a dinger in sight from Big Sexy, one may think that excitement has run out. Wrong.
There’s still ALDS tickets to be purchased, prospects to keep tabs on, and pitchers to cross your fingers for. We’ve got all of those news and rumors for you in one place.
Here’s what’s happening in the American League Central:
- Kauffman Stadium has been ranked among the best in analysis of fan reviews.
- Has Eddie Rosario’s excellent season made him...dare we say it...trade bait?
- Corey Kluber’s unpredictability is one of his most dangerous weapons.
- Yoan Moncada is starting a strong finish to his rookie season.
- Who is the Tigers’ most exciting new prospect?
- Here is the sad but unavoidable truth: It’s time to say goodbye to some of our favorite Royals.
- Twins’ minor league manager Doug Mientkiewicz did not deserve to be fired.
- Cleveland ALDS tickets go on sale next Friday, so set your alarm clocks.
- The Tigers should try to sign Shohei Otani by any means necessary.
- Ever say to yourself, “Jeez, I wish I had videos of all of my favorite Royals prospects in one place?” Well now you don’t have to wish anymore.
- This is a tribute video for Bartolo Colon and that’s really all you need to know so just click on it and be happy.
- These two things are what the Cleveland offense does better than any other team.
- Hot Statcast Take Alert: Statcast says Brad Ausmus may have cost Matt Boyd a no-hitter. Somehow, we remain not-in-the-least-bit-shocked.