The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Cardinals’ Yadier Molina plans to retire after his contract is up in 2020.
- The Yankees have signed Wade LeBlanc to a minor-league deal.
- Things in Miami have gone for bad to worse to a total and complete disaster. Christian Yelich has a ‘broken’ relationship with Marlins.
- The Cubs have re-signed Brian Duensing to a 2-year deal.
- The unique sadness of the Andrew McCutchen trade.
- The Red Sox made a 5-year, $100 million offer to J.D. Martinez.
- MLB trying to blame Scott Boras for the slow offseason is straight up silly.
- The Nationals have re-signed Howie Kendrick to a 2-year deal.
- Miami-Dade County originally told Marlins ownership the home run sculpture ‘is not movable’, but now the mayor wants it gone.
- Finding glimmers for a new Pirates window of winning.
- Flaming Stove Alert! The Pirates have traded franchise stronghold Andrew McCutchen to the Giants.
- A top free agent is ready to sit out part of the season if teams continue to offer undervalued deals.
- Baseball’s economic system is broken.
- The MLBPA might let MLB implement pace of play without a fight.
- The Pirates have signed Felipe Rivero to a 4-year extension.
- Hideki Matsui was elected to the Japanese Baseball Hall of Fame.
- The Blue Jays have signed Curtis Granderson to a 1-year deal.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2002, Scott Rolen avoids arbitration signing the largest contract in Phillies’ history (LOL), a $8.6 million, one-year deal.