The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Cardinals’ Yadier Molina plans to retire after his contract is up in 2020.
- Hot Stove Alert!!! The Blue Jays have acquired Randal Grichuk. Yay?
- Things in Miami have gone for bad to worse to a total and complete disaster. Christian Yelich has a ‘broken’ relationship with Marlins.
- The Cubs have re-signed Brian Duensing to a 2-year deal.
- Cleveland and the Orioles have discussed a potential deal for Manny Machado.
- The Red Sox made a 5-year, $100 million offer to J.D. Martinez.
- MLB trying to blame Scott Boras for the slow offseason is straight up silly.
- The Blue Jays have signed pitcher Al Alburquerque to a minor-league deal.
- Tim Tebow Watch Watch: Our hero and savior has officially been invited to Mets spring training.
- Finding glimmers for a new Pirates window of winning.
- Does Eric Hosmer ACTUALLY have any offers on the table? That’d be quite the twist.
- A top free agent is ready to sit out part of the season if teams continue to offer undervalued deals.
- Baseball’s economic system is broken.
- The MLBPA might let MLB implement pace of play without a fight.
- MLB will reportedly have a pitch clock this season after players reject proposal, so that should be fun maybe? I’m numb to everything at this point.
- This MLB offseason might take Ichiro away from us, and that is the last straw.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 1997, Pudge Rodriguez agrees to a $6.65 million contract to catch for the Rangers next season.