The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- Do the Blue Jays want to keep Josh Donaldson long-term?
- We’re not going to sugar coat it—the stove is so cold it’s actually a freezer. But is there light at the end of this frigid tunnel? These are the one remaining free-agent fit for every team.
- Let’s talk about Rafael Palmeiro.
- The Cash Man is letting this one go. Gotta save his strength, assumably. The Yankees are reportedly not in mix for Yu Darvish.
- Cleveland and the Orioles have discussed a potential deal for Manny Machado.
- While football was happening and such, the baseball world’s seismometer recorded a tick. The Brewers have apparently made an offer to Yu Darvish. Darvish was first to report, probably.
- Players, agents have ‘mounting’ frustration with Tony Clark’s MLBPA leadership.
- The Giants have signed Austin Jackson to a 2-year deal.
- Tim Tebow Watch Watch: Our hero and savior has officially been invited to Mets spring training.
- Mike Trout was cheering on the Eagles in a dog mask at the NFC Championship game. Seeing how well the past few seasons with the Angels have gone, it’s just nice to see him smiling.
- Yu Darvish has a mystery offer from the Brewers and boy do we love a good mystery.
- Steph Curry played ‘Mario Kart 8’ on Hunter Pence’s Twitch stream and he didn’t do well.
- Do PED users belong in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
- Beyond the Box Score “elects” class of eight to the Hall of Fame.
- Has the Tommy Joseph breakout passed us by?
- Red Sox place two on Baseball America’s top 100 prospect list.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2008, Troy Tulowitzki and the Rockies agree on a $31 million, six-year deal.