The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Diamondbacks have signed a hodgepodge of small deals, snagging Medlen and Bastardo to minor-league deals.
- We’re not going to sugar coat it—the stove is so cold it’s actually a freezer. But is there light at the end of this frigid tunnel? These are the one remaining free-agent fit for every team.
- The Tigers have signed Alexi Amarista to a minor-league deal .
- The Cash Man is letting this one go. Gotta save his strength, assumably. The Yankees are reportedly not in mix for Yu Darvish.
- After 12 seasons with the Twins, Glen Perkins has retired.
- While football was happening and such, the baseball world’s seismometer recorded a tick. The Brewers have apparently made an offer to Yu Darvish. Darvish was first to report, probably.
- A look back at Jonathan Singleton’s $10 million extension from 2014.
- The Giants have signed Austin Jackson to a 2-year deal.
- The Brewers have made an offer for Marlins’ Christian Yelich.
- The Giants have signed Chris Heston to a minor-league deal.
- Yu Darvish has a mystery offer from the Brewers and boy do we love a good mystery.
- BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE: Yu Darvish is ‘increasingly likely’ to sign this week.
- Do PED users belong in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
- Despite rumors claiming the opposite, Chris Archer expects to stay with Rays.
- The Royals have signed Ryan Goins to a minor-league deal.
- Just when we thought things were cut and dry, the Phillies have expressed interest in Yu Darvish. Sigh.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2006, Jay Gibbons and the Orioles agree to a $21.1 million, four-year deal.