The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Giants are ‘expected’ to be in mix for Bryce Harper next winter. Does no one else see the awkwardness here?
- We’re not going to sugar coat it—the stove is so cold it’s actually a freezer. But is there light at the end of this frigid tunnel? These are the one remaining free-agent fit for every team.
- The Royals have re-signed Alcides Escobar.
- The Diamondbacks have signed Neftali Feliz to a minor-league deal.
- As reported by our Sports Boy Wonder Chris Cotillo, the Chicago White Sox have signed Xavier Cedeno to a minor-league deal.
- The Phillies have signed Francisco Rodriguez to a minor league deal.
- MLB free agents are considering hosting their own spring training camp.
- Why the MLBPA is suspicious about the Marlins’ and Pirates’ revenue-sharing practices.
- Could another Marlin be leaving Miami soon? The Nationals and the Marlins are discussing J.T. Realmuto. Damnit Jeter.
- MLB collusion for dummies, explained.
- The Brewers have signed Lorenzo Cain to a five-year deal.
- Vladimir Guerrero will be the first player to wear an Angels hat on his Hall of Fame plaque.
- This Mets fan is getting her prom photos taken at Citi Field after getting 500K retweets.
- The Brewers need to dump some players after going on such a buying spree. Now they’re shopping Domingo Santana and Brett Phillips.
- The Brewers got much better, and the Marlins finished ruining one of baseball’s best outfields.
- The best and worst of the 2018 Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Hot streaks and J.D. Martinez.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2002, Astros sign Lance Berkman to a $10.5 million, three-year contract.