The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Brewers have signed Matt Albers to a 2-year deal.
- We’re not going to sugar coat it—the stove is so cold it’s actually a freezer. But is there light at the end of this frigid tunnel? These are the one remaining free-agent fit for every team.
- The Tigers have signed Travis Wood to a minor-league deal.
- The Diamondbacks have signed Neftali Feliz to a minor-league deal.
- As reported by our Sports Boy Wonder Chris Cotillo, the Chicago White Sox have signed Xavier Cedeno to a minor-league deal.
- The Phillies have signed Francisco Rodriguez to a minor league deal.
- MLB free agents are considering hosting their own spring training camp.
- The Royals and Athletics have swapped Brandon Moss and Jesse Hahn in a 4-player trade.
- The White Sox are expected to keep Jose Abreu and Avisail Garcia.
- MLB collusion for dummies, explained.
- The Mets and Pirates are still discussing a Josh Harrison deal.
- Yu Darvish is open to returning to the Dodgers. He’ll probably break his own signing at this point.
- This Mets fan is getting her prom photos taken at Citi Field after getting 500K retweets.
- The Giants have signed Gregor Blanco to a minor-league deal.
- The Brewers got much better, and the Marlins finished ruining one of baseball’s best outfields.
- The Yankees have signed Danny Espinosa to a minor-league deal.
- Hot streaks and J.D. Martinez.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2009, Jon Garland agrees to a one-year deal with the Diamondbacks worth $7.25M.