The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Brewers are showing interest in Alex Cobb.
- Details on Eric Hosmer’s offers from the Padres and Royals have emerged.
- Padres or Royals? The pros and cons of where Eric Hosmer could sign.
- How much players get paid for playoff runs.
- The Cardinals are pursuing intangible legend Eric Hosmer.
- Huge move alert: the Rockies have signed Wade Davis to a 3-year deal.
- The Astros are officially targeting Jonathan Lucroy and J.T. Realmuto.
- Wade Davis has earned the largest relief pitcher contract ever.
- Yankees fans shouldn’t write off Greg Bird.
- The Giants and Braves are amongst other teams interested in Fernando Abad. Honestly the move wouldn’t be...Abad one.
- The Padres reportedly made Eric Hosmer a 7-year offer and holy heck can I have Scott Boras just run my life from now on.
- It’s about damn time for the Twins to cash in.
- Pssssssst. Looking for a sick writing gig? Pinstripe Alley is looking for a new site manager.
- Bold predictions for the Marlins in 2018.
- The Braves have shown interest in Christian Yelich, J.T. Realmuto.
- The Padres have signed Tyson Ross to a minor-league deal.
- San Diego has set their phasers to stove. The Padres have signed RHP Chris Young to a minor-league deal.
- The Red Sox reportedly made a 5-year offer to J.D. Martinez.
- The World Series champion Astros have reportedly accepted an invitation to visit the White House.
- Both the Cubs and Cardinals are showing interest in free agent Jake Arrieta.
- An introduction to the Australian Baseball League, in case the offseason has bored you to tears.
- The Red Sox are showing 'continued interest' in Manny Machado if the Orioles are willing to deal him.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 1957, the Dodgers become the first team to purchase their own aircraft.