The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Nationals are interested in pitcher Lance Lynn.
- Details on Eric Hosmer’s offers from the Padres and Royals have emerged.
- The Blue Jays have acquired Yangervis Solarte.
- The Yankees have signed Jace Peterson to a minor-league deal.
- Stove alert: the Orioles have met with pitcher Andrew Cashner.
- Could another big name be moved? The Pirates and Giants have recently discussed a deal for Andrew McCutchen.
- The Red Sox declined the Dodgers’ Jackie Bradley Jr. for Yasiel Puig trade offer. Yeah, we had to read that a few times too.
- The Cubs reportedly made a 3-year offer to Alex Cobb.
- Let’s check on the stove for a second: the Blue Jays and Rangers are among other teams that are all in on Christian Yelich.
- The Padres reportedly made Eric Hosmer a 7-year offer and holy heck can I have Scott Boras just run my life from now on.
- The Mets are interested in both Mike Moustakas and Todd Frazier.
- Shocker: the Yankees checked back in on Manny Machado because the Cash Man is never satisfied.
- The Brewers and Boone Logan have agreed a to 1-year deal.
- After 5-year odyssey, Daniel Bard calls it a career.
- The Angels have signed Jose Miguel Fernandez to a minor-league deal.
- Please update your best baseball names list.
- The Padres are have signed Japanese pitcher Kazuhisa Makita.
- The Marlins may have set an asking price for Christian Yelich.
- The Padres have re-signed Craig Stammen to a 2-year deal.
- Stove, is that you? We’ll take it at this point. In an offseason tease, Scott Alexander has been sent to the Dodgers, while Joakim Soria is headed to the White Sox in a 3-team trade.
- The Padres are keeping the stove warm for us, so bless their hearts.
2017-2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
2017-2018 Winter Trade Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2010, Scott Podsednik comes to terms with the Royals on a $1.75 million, one-year deal.