The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Rays have re-signed Sergio Romo to a 1-year deal.
- Stop the presses: the Twins have made a formal offer to Yu Darvish.
- The MLBPA is having its own spring training, and signed players will show up for support.
- The Rays, Red Sox and Yankees are all interested in Eduardo Nunez. So basically it’s a blood bath in the AL East, as per usual.
- The Blue Jays have signed John Axford to a minor-league deal.
- A THING HAPPENED, YOU GUYS. The Cubs have signed Yu Darvish to a 6-year deal. Now come warm yourself up by the stove.
- Toronto is making a run for contention in 2018. The Blue Jays have shown interest in Andrew Cashner.
- The Diamondbacks are still in play for J.D. Martinez.
- The Astros and Marlins are discussing a deal for J.T. Realmuto.
- The Giants have signed Derek Holland to a minor-league deal.
- Let’s go to a live look at the latest on Royals’ pursuits of bringing back Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas.
- It’s an even year and the Giants are interesting, so be careful.
- Tim Lincecum is planning a comeback is we are beyond more than here for it.
- The Braves are showing ‘serious interest’ in Eduardo Nuñez.
- The Blue Jays have signed Jake Petricka to a minor-league deal.
- Tampa Bay Rays officially announce plans to move the team to Tampa.
- Is there a team that could sign all of the free agents and become a hilarious, collusion-busting super team?
- The Red Sox are looking to add a big bat seeing as the Martinez talks are all but dead and are in touch with Logan Morrison.
- The Rays have signed Dustin McGowan to a minor-league deal.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2007, Joe Mauer and the Twins agree on a $33M, four-year contract.