The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen last week’s FanPost Friday? We want to know: What do you think of the free agent spring training camp?
- Cleveland has signed Matt Belisle to a minor-league deal.
- The Twins have signed veteran slugger Logan Morrison.
- The Reds have signed Oliver Perez to a minor-league deal.
- The Marlins havev signed Cameron Maybin to a 1-year deal.
- Brace yourselves: millions of minor signings are coming. Next up? The Orioles have signed Pedro Alvarez to a minor-league deal.
- The Orioles have signed Colby Rasmus to a minor-league deal.
- The Pirates have signed Kevin Siegrist to a minor-league deal.
- The Reds have signed Ben Revere to a minor-league deal.
- The Rays have signed outfielder Carlos Gomez.
- The Giants and Madison Bumgarner have ‘mutual interest’ in a extension.
- With Hosmer off the board, few fits remain for unsigned first basemen.
- The Rangers have signed veteran pitcher Jesse Chavez.
- The Pirates have acquired outfielder Corey Dickerson.
- Worried about the remaining Boras clients out there? We are too. So here’s the latest on Jake Arrieta.
- The Yankees and Manny Machado share mutual interest for the young star to make it to the Bronx next fall.
- Rays’ young arm Brent Honeywell needs Tommy John surgery.
- The Tigers have signed Francisco Liriano.
- The Royals have signed Michael Saunders to a minor-league deal.
- The Twins have signed Erick Aybar to a minor-league deal
- Could it be? The Royals are still in play for Mike Moustakas.
- Oh, and they’re not quite done yet. The Rays have traded Jake Odorizzi to the Twins.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On February 26th, 2009, Tim Lincecum signs a $650,000, one-year deal with the Giants. Don’t touch me, I’m not crying, I swear.