The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen last week’s FanPost Friday? We want to know: What do you think of the free agent spring training camp?
- Cleveland has signed Matt Belisle to a minor-league deal.
- The Twins have signed veteran slugger Logan Morrison.
- The Reds have signed Oliver Perez to a minor-league deal.
- The Blue Jays have signed Seung-Hwan Oh.
- Brace yourselves: millions of minor signings are coming. Next up? The Orioles have signed Pedro Alvarez to a minor-league deal.
- The Orioles have signed Colby Rasmus to a minor-league deal.
- The Pirates have signed Kevin Siegrist to a minor-league deal.
- The Reds have signed Ben Revere to a minor-league deal.
- The Mets have signed A.J. Griffin to a minor-league deal.
- The comeback kid of 2017 could soon have a club. The Angels could pursue Greg Holland.
- X-rays have come back negative on Felix Hernandez’s arm.
- Andrew Bailey has announced his retirement.
- The Pirates have acquired outfielder Corey Dickerson.
- Party on, everyone. Cleveland has signed Mike Napoli to a minor-league deal.
- The Blue Jays have shut down Marcus Stroman due to shoulder inflammation.
- Rays’ young arm Brent Honeywell needs Tommy John surgery.
- The Tigers have signed Francisco Liriano.
- It’s Freak Season, baby. The Rangers have signed Tim Lincecum to a 1-year deal. Take to the streets, Timmy fans everywhere.
- The Twins have signed Erick Aybar to a minor-league deal
- Could it be? The Royals are still in play for Mike Moustakas.
- The Phillies are interested in getting Jake Arrieta for a 3-year deal.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On February 28th, 1966, Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale begin their joint holdout, asking for a $1 million, three-year contract, to be divided equally between them, refusing to report to spring training until the demand is met. See, this boycotting spring training thing isn’t exactly new.