The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- J.T. Realmuto wants Marlins to trade him before spring training.
- Stop the presses right this instant: the Rangers and Bartolo Colon have agreed to a minor-league deal. Big Sexy is the only thing this sad stove needed to redeem the winter.
- The Rangers have signed Darwin Barney to a minor-league deal.
- MLB Players are getting angrier with each passing day. Can you blame them? This has become a circus of ridiculous proportions.
- The Yankees have discussed Mike Moustakas, but it doesn’t seem likely.
- MLBPA says reports of a spring training boycott are false.
- The possible return of the bullpen cart is the most important baseball story of 2018.
- The Blue Jays place a value on Josh Donaldson ahead of extension talks
- The Nationals have signed Miguel Montero to a minor-league deal.
- The Mets have signed Todd Frazier to a 2-year deal.
- Let’s go to a live look at the latest on Royals’ pursuits of bringing back Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas.
- Red Sox manager Alex Cora brings supplies and relief help to Puerto Rico.
- Christian Yelich may fall short of stardom.
- The Mets interested are in Alex Cobb and Lance Lynn.
- Is Williams Jerez legitimate left-handed relief depth for the Red Sox?
- Every MLB park will have extended protective netting by Opening Day.
- Top agent calls out MLB owners over lack of free agent signings in fiery Twitter post.
- Ken Giles has won his arbitration hearing over the Astros.
- It’s hilarious Miami thought Jeffrey Loria might actually share profits with the county.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2008, the Rangers hire Nolan Ryan as team president.