The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- The Rangers have signed Seung-hwan Oh to a 1-year deal.
- Stop the presses right this instant: the Rangers and Bartolo Colon have agreed to a minor-league deal. Big Sexy is the only thing this sad stove needed to redeem the winter.
- The Rangers have signed Darwin Barney to a minor-league deal.
- The Rays, Red Sox and Yankees are all interested in Eduardo Nunez. So basically it’s a blood bath in the AL East, as per usual.
- The Padres have signed Tom Wilhelmsen to a minor-league deal.
- J.D. Martinez is frustrated with how Red Sox negotiations are going. You and me both, man.
- The Pirates have signed Daniel Nava to a minor-league deal.
- The Blue Jays place a value on Josh Donaldson ahead of extension talks
- The Orioles have re-sign Craig Gentry to a minor-league deal.
- The Mets have signed Todd Frazier to a 2-year deal.
- Let’s go to a live look at the latest on Royals’ pursuits of bringing back Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas.
- The Red Sox and Cleveland have discussed a Edwin Encarnacion for Jackie Bradley Jr. trade. Wait, come again?
- Tim Lincecum is planning a comeback is we are beyond more than here for it.
- The Angels have signed Ian Krol to a minor-league deal.
- Is Williams Jerez legitimate left-handed relief depth for the Red Sox?
- The Royals have signed Blaine Boyer to a minor-league deal.
- Bad news coming out of Minnesota: the Twins’ ace Ervin Santana will be out 10-12 weeks with broken hand.
- The Phillies have signed Ryan Flaherty to a minor-league deal.
- The Reds have signed Jeff Manship to a minor-league deal.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 2006, Johnny Damon agrees to a $52 million, four-year deal with the Yankees.