The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Are you satisfied with your team’s winter so far?
- The Yankees have signed Neil Walker.
- The Twins have released pitcher Anibal Sanchez. Let us all pretend to be shocked and surprised.
- The Tigers have signed Jarrod Saltalamacchia to a minor-league deal.
- Koji Uehara have gone back to where it all began, signing a deal with the Yomiuri Giants in Japan
- The Twins have signed Lance Lynn to a 1-year deal.
- The Royals have re-signed part of their franchise-four, Mike Moustakas, to a 1-year deal.
- The Blue Jays have released veteran outfielder Ezequiel Carrera.
- In order to make room for Walker, the Yankees have released Danny Espinosa.
- The Athletics have signed Jonathan Lucroy to a 1-year deal.
- The Rangers have ‘considered’ pitcher Greg Holland.
- Big signing alert: The Phillies have signed Jake Arrieta to a 3-year deal.
- The Phillies have designated Tommy Joseph for assignment.
- The Astros’ White House visit wasn’t without its awkward moments.
- After signing Jake Arrieta, the Phillies are now a popular playoff ‘sleeper’.
- The Twins have made the most of this slow offseason.
- Righting the wrong for the players most affected by the PED-era.
- Royals’ Jorge Bonifacio has been suspended 80 games.
- That time Shannon Stewart was 4th in MVP voting.
- MLB will broadcast games exclusively on Facebook, for some reason.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On March 13th, 2008, the Cardinals add to their pitching depth by agreeing to a preliminary one-year deal with Kyle Lohse. Ha.