The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Are you satisfied with your team’s winter so far?
- The Braves have signed Anibal Sanchez to a minor-league deal.
- Orioles’ Mark Trumbo will miss 3-4 weeks with a quad strain.
- The Reds have signed Eugenio Suarez to a 7-year extension.
- The Yankees have released Adam Lind. That was painfully short-lived, huh?
- The San Francisco Giants had a busy winter and were not shy on making moves this offseason.
- The Blue Jays have signed Danny Espinosa to a minor-league deal.
- Phillies’ Jerad Eickhoff will be out 6-8 weeks with a strained lat muscle.
- The Cubs have released bullpen veteran Justin Grimm.
- What kind of offseason did the New York Mets have.
- How did the Detroit Tigers do this season?
- Will signing a big name pitcher this offseason turn 2018 around for the Philadelphia Phillies?
- The Nationals have signed Jeremy Hellickson to a minor-league deal.
- Both the Braves and Diamondbacks are showing interest in Greg Holland, as they should.
- The Astros are nearing a 5-year extension with Jose Altuve.
- How did this offseason go for the Chicago White Sox?
- MLB is implementing the dumb extra inning rule in the minors. Cause that’s totally going to bring in more fans.
- How did the offseason go for the Pittsburgh Pirates?
- The Rangers have released Jonathon Niese.
- Pour them in a nice glass to have with breakfast, the baseballs are juiced.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On March 17th, 1969, the Braves trade Joe Torre to the Cardinals.