The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Are you satisfied with your team’s winter so far?
- The Braves have signed Anibal Sanchez to a minor-league deal.
- Orioles’ Mark Trumbo will miss 3-4 weeks with a quad strain.
- The Reds have signed Eugenio Suarez to a 7-year extension.
- The Padres signed one of the biggest free agents on the market this season. How will that play out for their 2018 season?
- Athletics’ young pitcher Jharel Cotton needs Tommy John surgery.
- The Blue Jays have signed Danny Espinosa to a minor-league deal.
- Phillies’ Jerad Eickhoff will be out 6-8 weeks with a strained lat muscle.
- The Cubs have released bullpen veteran Justin Grimm.
- What kind of offseason did the New York Mets have?
- The Orioles had a pretty quiet offseason. Was that the safest move for them?
- The Athletics have signed Trevor Cahill to a 1-year deal.
- The Nationals have signed Jeremy Hellickson to a minor-league deal.
- Both the Braves and Diamondbacks are showing interest in Greg Holland, as they should.
- The Astros have signed a 5-year extension with Jose Altuve.
- How did this offseason go for the Chicago White Sox?
- MLB is implementing the dumb extra inning rule in the minors. Cause that’s totally going to bring in more fans.
- How did the offseason go for the Pittsburgh Pirates?
- The Rangers have released Jonathon Niese.
- These are the best players who spent their careers on terrible teams.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On March 18th, 2010, Mark Reynolds and the Diamondbacks agree to a new three-year, $14.5 million contract.