The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Are you satisfied with your team’s winter so far?
- The Braves have signed Anibal Sanchez to a minor-league deal.
- Will the Athletics have a better roster than last season’s?
- The Reds have signed Eugenio Suarez to a 7-year extension.
- The Padres signed one of the biggest free agents on the market this season. How will that play out for their 2018 season?
- Athletics’ young pitcher Jharel Cotton needs Tommy John surgery.
- The Blue Jays have signed Danny Espinosa to a minor-league deal.
- Phillies’ Jerad Eickhoff will be out 6-8 weeks with a strained lat muscle.
- The Royals have signed Justin Grimm to a 1-year deal.
- What kind of offseason did the New York Mets have?
- The Orioles had a pretty quiet offseason. Was that the safest move for them?
- The Athletics have signed Trevor Cahill to a 1-year deal.
- Twins’ Jorge Polanco has been suspended for 80 games.
- Mets’ Jason Vargas to have surgery on fractured hand. That good ol’ Mets luck is kickin’ in early this year, I see.
- The Astros have signed a 5-year extension with Jose Altuve.
- The Reds had a quiet offseason that gave a little effort to fill a huge problem. Will it even make a difference in 2018?
- MLB is implementing the dumb extra inning rule in the minors. Cause that’s totally going to bring in more fans.
- How did the offseason go for the Pittsburgh Pirates?
- By extending Jose Altuve, the Astros start the process of locking up their core.
- These are the best players who spent their careers on terrible teams.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On March 19th, 2005, Lance Berkman agrees to a six-year, $85 million contract with the Astros.