The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Have you seen our most recentFanPost Friday? We want to know: Are you satisfied with your team’s winter so far?
Enjoying our Offseason-In-Review series? Find all of our write ups here as we recount the good, the bad, the slow, and the hideous of this past winter.
- Mariners’ David Phelps will be out for the season with a torn UCL.
- Texas made a marquee move this winter by signing would-be comeback kid Tim Lincecum, but will it do them any good next season?
- The Rangers have claimed young slugger Tommy Joseph from the Phillies.
- The Athletics have signed Brett Anderson.
- The Blue Jays kept a low-key offseason. How will it pan out for them in 2018?
- The Orioles have signed Alex Cobb to a 4-year deal.
- The Royals have signed Clay Buchholz to a minor-league deal.
- The Royals have signed Justin Grimm to a 1-year deal.
- The Brewers’ homage to ‘The Sandlot’ will have you feeling so nostalgic.
- Will Tampa Bay be able to compete in a stacked American League East this season?
- The Marlins had...quite an offseason, to put it bluntly. Did Derek Jeter run the team into the ground or will all of this somehow come up roses?
- Twins’ Jorge Polanco has been suspended for 80 games.
- Mets’ Jason Vargas to have surgery on fractured hand. That good ol’ Mets luck is kickin’ in early this year, I see.
- The Braves continued to spent their offseason building a young core.
- The Reds had a quiet offseason that gave a little effort to fill a huge problem. Will it even make a difference in 2018?
- Righting the wrong for the players most affected by the PED-era.
- Breaking down the Aaron Judge tampering controversy.
- Did the Mariners do enough this winter?
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner has suffered a broken wrist.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On March 22nd, 2010, Joe Mauer signs a $184 million, eight-year contract extension with the Twins. So how’d that one pan out?